Job Title: Marketing Coordinator – Part Time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
Growing demand generation marketing agency is seeking an experienced, highly self-motivated, and ambitious team player who is ready to take flight as a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide the Marketing Manager seamless execution and support for marketing projects and campaigns in-line with the overall marketing strategy and goals. He/She will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing materials and campaigns through various channels, foster inbound relationships, and also work closely with Sales to accomplish outbound tactics and delivery of leads.
The right candidate should have a passion for self-education, an understanding of B2B marketing concepts and be excited to share and participate with the team.
We work in a fun but fast-paced, virtual environment that requires a tech-savvy individual with strong communication skills. Additionally, because this is a remote position all candidates must have a sound work environment, internet connection, phone and computer.
- Provide technical support for the Marketing Manager
- Help coordinate outbound email campaigns from start to finish including planning, testing, evaluating and reporting
- Manage and distribute video content
- Write and curate articles on a wide range of topics
- Identify and nurture partnership relationships and co-marketing opportunities (webinars, joint content, email campaigns, etc.)
- Help to create (or work with creative team members), deliver and edit new types of content and offers to address gaps in our content strategy
- Engage on social media to grow social outreach on various channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, G+), evaluate, report and improve on strategy.
- Engage and incentivize team members to assist in content creation and various marketing projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual and self-motivated environment
- Ability to manage own schedule and work with the Marketing Manager to prioritize activities
- Experience in managing multiple non-personal social media accounts
- Quality written, verbal and presentation skills
- Consider yourself a tech-savvy individual
- Understand how to use basic cloud-based file storage and sharing, email functionality, IM and other basic online communication technologies.
- Experience with or willingness to learn marketing automation and CRM tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Ability to flow with a creative and humorous team adding to our synergistic relationship as an agency
- Experience with Adobe creative and video creation programs is a plus
- Basic graphic design experience is a plus
- Knowledge or proficiency in HTML is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 1 or more years working in a professional environment
- Agency experience is a plus
If you feel that you or a colleague may be a good fit and can run with ideas, be a virtual team-player and own a project or idea from start-to-finish we encourage you to inquire about this position. Although “virtual,” the location of the position is Portland due to weekly or by-request face-to-face meetings – The majority of work will be done remotely.
Connect with me on LinkedIn to apply or if you have questions.